At 8.0 Amps Milwaukee Tool introduces the most powerful single speed hammer drill that delivers 0 - 2800 RPMs and 0 - 48000 BPMs for superior performance. Milwaukee also stands behind their reputation of long lasting tools with up to 2X more durability than its leading competitors which is a combination of superior engineering all metal gear housing and a heavy duty metal chuck. With a compact 11.5 design this tool allows for work in tight places and its two mode operation allows for versatility to use in concrete wood and metal. Equipped with a removable 360 degree side handle the side handle also assists in setting the depth rod for pre-set hole drilling.
- Powerful 8 Amp Motor: Delivers 0 - 2800 RPM and 0 - 48000 BPM for superior performance
- Compact 11.5" Length: Allows for work in tight spaces
- Metal Gear Housing: Provides user expected durability in the toughest applications
- 2-Mode Operation: Hammer Drill and drill only modes for concrete wood and metal
- Heavy Duty Metal Chuck: Provides superior durability and bit retention
- Over-Mold: Increases grip and reduces user felt vibration
- 360 Side Handle: Provides maximum versatility