Started by Russ Fiorella in Kansas City back in 1957 Jack Stack began as a traditional storefront barbecue with a modest selection of five to six items. To stand out in the competitive Kansas City barbecue scene of the mid 1970's Jack and his wife Delores began cooking gourmet meats over hickory wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. The menu included Certified Angus Beef Steaks fresh seafood award-winning Lamb Ribs and mouth-watering side dishes like Hickory Pit Beans and Cheesy Corn Bake.
Today Jack Stack Barbecue is in its third generation of the Fiorella family and has evolved into the largest full-service wood cookery in the industry. Along with five Kansas City restaurants Jack Stack operates a Catering company that serves at events all over the nation ranging from intimate gatherings to celebrations feeding several thousand and a Nationwide Shipping division that delivers their delicious barbecue to anywhere in the country.
- A pork plate from Jack Stack BBQ that embodies bold flavor and tender meat
- Burnt ends feature a darker exterior bar with full smoky flavor
- Cut into 1” cubes burnt ends are a classic Kansas City treat
- Pulled pork falls apart at the touch of your fork and is lightly sauced
- Don’t forget the Pit beans with hickory-smoked brisket pieces
- Top it all off with the sweet and tart original BBQ sauce
- Serves 2 to 4 people
- Fully cooked vacuum-sealed and shipped with dry ice
- Shipped in a durable reusable insulated cooler
- Comes with Heating Guide and detailed instructions to taste just like it would at a Jack Stack restaurant
- Pork Burnt Ends 1lb
- Pulled Pork 1lb
- Hickory Pit Beans 16oz
- KC Original Sauce 18oz