Started by Russ Fiorella in Kansas City back in 1957 Jack Stack began as a traditional storefront barbecue with a modest selection of five to six items. To stand out in the competitive Kansas City barbecue scene of the mid 1970's Jack and his wife Delores began cooking gourmet meats over hickory wood and created the most extensive barbecue menu in the country. The menu included Certified Angus Beef Steaks fresh seafood award-winning Lamb Ribs and mouth-watering side dishes like Hickory Pit Beans and Cheesy Corn Bake.
Today Jack Stack Barbecue is in its third generation of the Fiorella family and has evolved into the largest full-service wood cookery in the industry. Along with five Kansas City restaurants Jack Stack operates a Catering company that serves at events all over the nation ranging from intimate gatherings to celebrations feeding several thousand and a Nationwide Shipping division that delivers their delicious barbecue to anywhere in the country.
- Grab a fork and get ready to smile when you try Hickory BBQ Chicken Wings from Jack Stack
- Dusted with Cajun seasoning and roasted to golden-brown perfection
- Pit beans are loaded with hickory-smoked brisket with a sweet-smoky taste
- Every batch is slow cooked in a brisket pit to catch rich and flavorful drippings
- Top your wings off with the original BBQ sauce a Kansas City classic of sweet and tart flavor
- Serves 2 to 4 people
- Fully cooked vacuum-sealed and shipped with dry ice
- Shipped in a durable reusable insulated cooler
- Comes with Heating Guide and detailed instructions to taste just like it would at a Jack Stack restaurant
- Chicken wings 1+lb
- Hickory Pit Beans 16oz
- KC Original Sauce 18oz