Oleta River State Park is located at the northern end of Biscayne bay, just 15 minutes away from downtown Miami and 20 minutes away from downtown Fort Lauderdale.
Enjoy a private guided kayak tour, exploring the beautiful waters of Biscayne Bay and paddling through mangroves and sea marshes. Keep your eyes open, as dolphins and manatees frequent the bay!
The Oleta River is a very beautiful place, and there is no more relaxing and enjoyable way to explore this wonderful area than by kayak!
Daily - 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM and 2:00 PM
- Free use of binoculars on board
- Beverages and snacks are available for purchase on board
- Whales can be heard on board by using a hydrophone, a microphone designed to be used underwater for listening to underwater sounds (subject to water conditions and whale proximity)
- Japanese translation is available upon request
- Children under the age of 6 are free, however must be included in the number of guests at the time of booking